This card is so easy and make and the best part? It uses free Sale-A-Bration products from Stampin’ Up!
At first glance, I didn’t absolutely LOVE the Thanks a Bunch stamp set. I thought… carrots? Why carrots? But after I played with it this weekend, I fell in love!
The two step stamping creates beautiful images and I love the sentiments in this set. It’s great for spring cards and crafts. And I really love that it’s free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration!
For this card, I did a fun “flap” fold. It’s so easy to recreate and would be perfect for any stamp set or paper you have!
This card uses 2 free Sale-A-Bration items. The Thanks a Bunch stamp set and the Dandy Designs DSP.
For the carrots, I chose Pale Papaya as the “base” and Pumpkin Pie for the details. The leaves were stamped with different shades of Granny Apple Green.
I’ve also created a video showing how to make this card (actually, a slightly different version of it 🤣). It’s exclusive to the members of my SassyPaperCrafters VIP group and absolutely free!
Want in to the VIP group? Here’s what you need to know about the group!
- The group is open to friends and fans of SassyPaperCrafts.
- There are 3 questions you must answer to be approved into the group.
- While I love my demonstrator friends, this group is not intended for you. We have a ton of resources available to us as demos and this group was created for those just starting out or those non demos looking for tips and ideas.
- I post new videos every Sunday to a private playlist in the group along with a PDF of the project so you can follow along with me or keep it handy when you need inspiration!
- We hold exclusive parties and group events inside the group with fun chats, games and prizes.
- Important information from Stampin’ Up goes out to the VIP group first.
If your interested in joining our group of SassyPaperCrafters, click the button below!
I hope this card has inspired you to get crafty! Be sure to check out the supplies I’ve used below.Product List
Get 4 free card tutorials when you subscribe to my email list! Click the button below to get started.