Today’s project is a cute little box! I used the gorgeous Sun Prints Suite from Stampin’ Up! This box would make a perfect teacher gift or party favor. Keep reading for all the details including measurements.
The Sun Prints Suite from the new 2022-2023 Stampin Up Annual Catalog is absolutely stunning! I’m loving the Designer Series Paper the most. It’s full of such pretty blues.
For this project I chose to have the speckled blue as the outside of my box. The measurements are:
- Sun Prints dsp- 10½” by 4″
- Score the 10½” side at: 2½”, 5″, 7½” & 10″
- Score the 4″ side at: 1½”
- Cut up the bottom squares to the score line
- Cut away the tiny rectangle and snip a diagonal piece from the top rectangle.
- Add 3 pieces of Tear & Tape (see photo)
I stamped my image and sentiment in Night of Navy and die cut them using the dies from the suite. Be sure to check out the full list of supplies used below.
I love this little box! I added a few Iridescent Rhinestones and a piece of Denim Ribbon. Looking back, I probably would have made my sentiment smaller. Like 1″ by 1½”. I still think it’s cute though.
This box fit a bunch of fun sized candy. It would make a great little teacher gift or a party favor.
I hope you enjoyed this project today! Be sure to check out all the supplies listed below.