I made this card for my Friday Facebook Live (you can watch the video below). It features products from the Sweet Talk Suite from Stampin’ Up! Keep reading for all the details!
I have been LOVING the Sweet Talk Suite this week! The paper, the boxes, the stamp set and dies. All of it!
This card uses the stamp and die bundle, the Gingham Embossing Folder and scraps of the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper.
The measurements for this card are:
- Real Red Card base- 8½” by 5½” scored at 4¼”
- Petal Pink embossed layer- 5″ by 3¾”
- Dsp strips- vary from ½” to ¾” by 3¾” to 4″
- Basic white for inside- 5¼” by 4″
- Scraps of Highland Heather, Petal Pink and Real Red for hearts
To see exactly how I put this card together, check out the video either on my YouTube or Facebook page.
For the inside of the card, I used a little Real Red & Petal Pink to jazz it up a bit. You could also add strips of dsp here too. Anything goes!
I hope you enjoyed this card. The full supply list is below as well as my 4 free card tutorials!