New Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and my September Ordering Specials!
Happy September! Today the brand new Standard Size Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available! I also have some awesome ordering specials for the month of September. Check them out below!
So what sets our machines apart from the rest? Here are some of our favorite features:
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use both machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy to showcase the product line in your classes and workshops! It’s also convenient for your customers who like to attend crops or other crafting get togethers.
Watch this video to learn about the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine:
Order your machine here: https://www.stampinup.com/products/stampin-cut-emboss-machine?demoid=2236746
From September 1st to the 30th, you could earn one or both of these great gifts directly from me!
• a $50 purchase in my online store gets you the Arrange a Wreath Tutorial!
• a $100 order gets you the Arrange a Wreath Tutorial PLUS a free package of Butterfly Gems directly from me!
Once your order totals $150 you qualify for free products with Stampin Rewards. You will still receive all of the above freebies!
Offer is only available from me, Sarah Schatilo and ends on September 30th.
Visit my online store here: